How do you start a holiday letter after having the past two years filled with Covid stories and civil unrest? Very easy, Our Father is still, and forever will be, in CONTROL!
In 2021 we saw the continual spread of COVID-19. We’ve all grown tired of the unending noise-related around Covid. Through all these battles, we’ve learned, without doubt, there is one constant! JESUS! Below is a list of things to help prove the point! Would you join with us and celebrate that Jesus is still King of Kings and Lord of Lords!
The following are significant events in Japan from 2017-2021:
- Assisted instruction of 30 pieces of training in evangelism, discipleship, and multiplication principles.
- Over 150 people trained to share the Gospel.
- Three church starts, with three more organized to start in 2022.
- Shared the Gospel in 61 different train stations in central Japan.
- Thirty-seven new followers of Jesus Christ.
- Twenty-six Baptized.
- In 2021, we attempted to share the Gospel 906 times, being able to share 217 times. Fourteen people said “NO.” 171 said,” I want to know more,” and 9 committed their life to Christ.
Because of people like you, the Gospel continues to move forward, and the proclamation of the Good News continues in Japan! Your generous gift at this time of year helps ensure that Nevertheless Missions will meet its operating budget and be able to do ongoing ministries going in Japan.
Your giving will help us purchase the following for 2022:
- Video Projector
- Japanese Bibles, Christian Manga and Tracks
- Japanese Language Lessons
- Sponsoring a Japanese “Timothy”. An Interpreter/Translator.
As we prepare for the end of the year, we ask for you to pray for these 3 “P’s”.
- Power of the Holy Spirit to lead us!
- Provision from Our Father to take care of our needs!
- Protection as we continue to take the Gospel throughout Japan!
Butch and Ellen Booth
If you would like to donate to Nevertheless Missions, we encourage you to visit here.
For more updates, go to Facebook- “Prayer and Praise for Japan.”